Roasted Veggies Recipes
These healthy, oven roasted veggies are seasoned to perfection. The secret ingredient (balsamic) has the best flavor and makes ordinary veggies delicious. These vegetables are great for meal prepping for the week! Makes for an easy and simple pan roasted side dish recipe.
- 1 large Sweet potato
- 1 medium Onion
- 12 ounces Small portabella mushrooms
- 1 large Red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil or oil of choice
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 sprigs Fresh thyme
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slice and chop all veggies about the same size.
Add veggies to the tray. Place oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning over the veggies and toss evenly. Add fresh thyme down on top.
Place tray in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Make sure you toss the veggies around every 15 minutes. This will help to make sure we don't burn the vegetables.
- You want to keep them around the same size so they cook evenly.
- Top with some fresh herbs such as fresh parsley, thyme and rosemary. Nothing is better then fresh herbs!
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 925mg | Potassium: 445mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 13414IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg