Pizza Dip Recipe
Three ingredients and your imagination is all you need for this crowd pleasing Pizza Dip. This dip is always the first to go! Plus a DAIRY FREE option!
Servings: 4 people
Microwave safe dish
- 8 ounce Cream cheese 1 block of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup Pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 4 pieces bacon chopped
- 2 tablespoons Spring onion
Cook 4 pieces of bacon in a frying pan. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
Place a block of cream cheese in a microwave safe dish. Melt for 30 seconds to smooth the cream cheese all over the glass dish.
Add the pizza sauce and cover the cream cheese.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese down on top. Add your toppings (bacon to this recipe) and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Add 30 seconds if needed until the cheese melts. Sprinkle with spring onions and serve hot!
- I like to leave the cream cheese on the counter for about 30 minutes before I make the pizza dip. It helps to soften it up a bit.
- If you are using dairy free ingredients, you can use the same steps above. Just substitute for diary free cream cheese and dairy free shredded cheese.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1022IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 1mg