Pineapple Jalapeno Rice Recipe
Pineapple Jalapeno Rice combo packs so much fresh flavor. A quick and easy side dish that you can have on your table in under 10 minutes!
- 1 large Jalapeno seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon Ghee butter
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Chopped parsley
Remove the seeds of the jalapeno. Chop into small pieces.
Add 1 tablespoon of ghee to a skillet on medium heat. Place chopped jalapenos in the skillet and cook for 4 minutes.
Add crushed pineapple and saute for another 2 minutes. Add rice, salt, pepper, lime juice, and pineapple juice. Cook on low for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve hot.
- Do not touch the jalapeno seeds. They will make your hands burn for hours. Use a jalapeno tool to remove the seeds.
- If you do not have a tool, you a knife or spoon to remove the seeds.
- I found an organic, jasmine cooked rice in the freezer section at Trader Joe's. It was perfect for this dish!
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg