Perfect Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
This easy gluten free salmon is the perfect weeknight dinner. It is the perfect air fryer salmon. Bursting with flavor and on the table in 12 minutes!
- 1 piece Salmon
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Butter Spread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 slice Lemon (squeezed over the top of cooked salmon)
Place salmon on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel to remove the excess moisture.
Add salt and pepper to the salmon. Next add the garlic butter spread and then place breadcrumbs on top of the butter spread.
Place salmon in the air fryer and cook on 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Squeeze a slice of lemon over the top. Enjoy!
- If you have not made my Roasted Garlic Butter Spread, you can use garlic butter. You will also need to add 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese to the top of the garlic butter. Then add the breadcrumbs.
- If you do not have any fresh lemons that is ok. Add a dash of lemon juice or you can skip this step. I just prefer the fresh taste of the lemon.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 856mg | Potassium: 833mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 768IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg