Fresh Whipped Cream Recipe
Three easy ingredients makes a perfect fresh whipped cream! It is light, creamy, and fluffy. Made in minutes. The perfect lower carb option for berries!
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
Add ice and cold water to your mixing bowl and let it sit for 2 minutes. Dump the ice and water and dry your bowl .
Add heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and almond extract to your mixing bowl. Beat for 3 minutes or until you have nice stiff peaks
- Make sure your bowl is nice and dry. You do not want any water in your bowl.
- You can switch out the almond extract for vanilla extract. You can also add different flavor extracts depending on your dessert. Use your imgaination and have fun with different flavors!
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 11mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg