French Toast Casserole Recipe
This gluten free french toast casserole is simply delicious. A slightly sweet cinnamon batter makes for the perfect casserole. So simple and quick!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoon Ghee (Butter)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt butter in a 9 X 13 pan. Place wet ingredients in the blender (almond milk, eggs, and vanilla)
Then add the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon). Blend on high speed for 30-45 seconds.
Pour batter into buttered dish. Lightly sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- If you are not using a high speed blender like a vitamix or blend tec, make sure to blend for 45-60 seconds. We want to make sure the eggs have been nice and whipped.
- This dish will puff up a lot while cooking. It will deflate after it comes out of the oven.
- You can reheat leftovers in the toaster oven. Just reheat until nice and warm.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg