Instant Pot Rice
How do you make Instant Pot Rice? So easy, simple and quick! Water, bone broth, salt, and a little ghee (butter) and 8 minutes. Perfection!
- 2 cups Chicken bone broth
- 1 1/2 cups Rice (I like Jasmine rice)
- 1 tablespoon Ghee (Butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Place rice, chicken broth, ghee (butter), and salt in the Instant Pot bowl. Stir the ingredients.
Seal your pot and press the manuel pressure button and adjust to 8 minutes.
Once your Instant Pot beeps that it is done, release pressure.
Serve nice and warm!
- You can use butter or ghee in your rice. I use Ghee because we try to limit our dairy.
- I like to use bone broth because it adds some protein to the rice. You can substitute for just regular chicken broth.
- Our favorite rice is Jasmine.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg