Italian Meatballs - Gluten Free
Gluten Free Italian Meatballs are an easy weeknight dish. This recipe is quick, simple and uses staple pantry and fridge ingredients. These homemade gluten free Italian meatballs are fresh, flavorful, and healthy. A musty try recipe! Baked meatballs can be used for so many meals.
- 1 1/4 pound Ground beef
- 1/2 Medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Italian gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Full fat canned coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice a small/medium onion in half and mince into small pieces.
Add all the meatball ingredients into a bowl. Ground beef, onion, egg, Italian breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, coconut milk, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix well and combine all the ingredients.
Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and then a metal rack on top. Roll ground beef mixture into golf ball size meatballs. Place on the baking sheet.
Place baking sheet with meatballs into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. The internal temperature should read at least 165°F with a meat thermometer.
- If you make smaller meatballs they will take about 20 minutes. Larger meatballs will take 25 minutes. Oven temps vary so make sure you keep an eye on them.
- Make sure to chop your onions in nice small, fine pieces.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3mg