Gluten Free Quiche
An easy recipe for Gluten Free Quiche. A fluffy, custard egg dish bursting with fresh flavors. The perfect entree for any breakfast or brunch. Ham, cheese, and simple ingredients make this a great healthy dish. There is also dairy free and crust free options for this recipe.
- 1 Frozen gluten free pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (packed) Sliced ham
- 1/2 cup Sliced Swiss cheese (If dairy free use dairy free shredded cheese)
- 1/2 cup Half & Half (If dairy free use canned coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup Spring Onions
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Remove the pie crust from the freezer. We want to slightly defrost the crust.
Slice ham, cheese, and roasted red peppers into small pieces. Also chop spring onions into small pieces and mince fresh dill. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix eggs, half & half, dijon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Add ham, cheese, spring onions, and roasted red peppers to the bottom of the pie crust. Spread it around evenly. Pour the egg mixture over the eggs. Sprinkle the dill over the top of the dish.
Place quiche on the baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve immediately.
- DAIRY FREE Option: Instead of the Half and Half use canned coconut milk. In place of the Swiss cheese you can use a non-dairy shredded cheese. Use the same baking instructions.
- CRUST FREE Option: If you want a low carb version of this dish you can omit the crust. You a small 8 inch pie pan. Grease the pan and follow the cooking instructions above.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 1244mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 478IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 3mg