Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicle
Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles are creamy, smooth and pure heaven. 4 easy, simple ingredients and a minute of your time to pure popscile perfection!
- 1 Can full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Cane sugar
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1/4 cup Granola (Optional)
Measure and pour ingredients into the blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
Pour into popsicle molds. We have large molds so it will make 6 large popsicles.
Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY: If you are allergic to peanuts you can swap out for almond butter or cashew butter. If you cannot tolerate any nuts you can replace with sunflower seed butter.
- If you want to layer your popsicles like we did, add some granola at the bottom of the mold and then layer as you go. About a teaspoon at each level. We had 3 layers. We have found the birthday cake granola at Target and Costco. You can substitute for any "toppings" you would like or omit all together. The "toppings" will not alter the taste at all. Just an added bonus. :)
- I made a bunch of these for a BBQ and made them in batches. I found this popsicle kit on amazon and found it be fun to hand out to guests. It was a big hit!
- My kiddos wanted to decorate the tops of the popsicle. I melted white and dark chocolate. I put the melted chocolate in bags, cut a small piece of the corner and let them decorate. Then they sprinkled some granola and it was perfect!.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg