Gluten Free Instant Pot Spaghetti
Gluten Free Instant Pot Spaghetti is easy and quick. The best recipe. Your sauce will taste like it has been simmering for hours. Traditional Italian dinner made in one pot! A few simple ingredients such a pasta sauce, ground beef, and noodles and your dinner will be done in no time flat! You will not want to cook your spaghetti any other way!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 pound Carrots chopped
- 1 Onion
- 3 cups Spinach fresh
- 24 ounces Pasta sauce of choice
- 12 ounces Gluten free pasta
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 4 ounces Cream cheese optional
First chop your onions and carrots. Then press Saute Mode on your Instant Pot.
Add ground beef and onions. Keep cooking until your onions are soft and your ground beef is cooked.
Add the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to the pot. Add the carrots and stir everything around.
Break your pasta in half and layer in a criss cross pattern. Add the pasta sauce and the water. Use a spatula to make sure and pat the pasta down so it is covered in the liquid.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal. Make sure the valve on the top of the lid is turned to the sealed position.
Press the manuel button and adjust the time to 9 minutes. Once the Instant Pot gets to pressure, it will then start the timer. Once the Instant Pot beeps that it is finished, release the valve on the top of the lid to the venting position.
Remove the lid. Stir the pasta around. Add the spinach and cream cheese. Stir again. Place the lid back on the Instant Pot for 3 minutes. This will wilt the spinach. Remove the lid and stir everything around. Serve warm.
- You can add whatever veggies you would like to this dish. Substitute kale for the spinach if you like that better. You can also leave that out.
- I have tried this with a tomato cream sauce and a traditional tomato sauce and both are equally good.
- If you don't have any cream cheese but still want a creamier sauce, you can add a little sour cream after it has finished cooking. This will still give you that creamy finish.
- I used dried herbs on this dish to save time, but fresh parsley, thyme, and oregano would be wonderful in this dish. Add a teaspoon of each if you have fresh herbs on hand.
- Make sure to use gluten free spaghetti noodles that have about the same cooking time as traditional noodles. I like to use this brand. I find this in most grocery stores. Cooking times will vary if you buy a brand that requires a long cooking time.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 972mg | Potassium: 811mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 12462IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 4mg