Fudge Cookie Pie
Fudge Cookie pie is gluten free chocolate goodness. An easy recipe that has a sugar crust brownie, with a fudge like center. A deep dish decadent dessert that will curve that chocolate craving. Think brownie, fudge, and chocolate chip cookies all rolled into one dessert!
- 1 1/3 cup Gluten Free 1:1 Ratio Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 stick Butter Room Temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, add Flour, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, coconut sugar, sugar, and baking soda. Stir to coat the chocolate chips with the flour.
In a separate microwave safe bowl, add room temperature butter and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Place in the microwave and heat in 20 second increments until the chocolate and butter have melted. This will take between 40-60 seconds.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir. This will become a thick almost cookie dough like batter.
Grease your pan and add the dough to the baking dish. Use a hard spoon or your hands to smooth the batter evenly into the pan.
Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove and serve warm!
- DAIRY FREE OPTION: Instead of using butter you can use ghee or any dairy free butter substitute. You can also use a dairy free chocolate. We like to use Enjoy Like Chocolate Chips. They are an allergen friendly chocolate. Here is some information on Enjoy life, you can read a detailed list of what is in their chocolate on their website.
- We like our fudge cookie pie all ooey and gooey. We bake ours for 16 minutes. If you would like a more firm, cookie like texture bake for 18 minutes. This truly is preference. We what a fudge like center.
- You can use a 9 inch pie can, cake pan, or cast iron skillet. I love to bake with my cast iron skillet. I just love the presentation of it. :)
- This recipe has been tested with 3 different Gluten Free 1:1 ratio flours. King Arthur's, Cup4Cup, and Bob Red Mill. If your grocery store does not carry those, here are some amazon links to help you out.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 407IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg