Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken
Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken is an easy recipe that takes no time to make. A perfect, healthy dinner option. You can use chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken tenders along with broccoli and carrots. A few easy spices, sprinkled with some parmesan cheese and dinner is done! A tried and true recipe that will have your family asking for it night after night.
- 1.75 pounds Chicken
- 4 cups Broccoli
- 1 pound Carrots
- 12 ounces Tomatoes
- 1.5 ounces Ranch Packet
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice and chop broccoli into florets and carrots into sticks. Line the edges of the baking sheet. Also add tomatoes to the baking sheet.
Place chicken in the middle of the pan.
Lightly spray veggies with the cooking spray. Then sprinkle, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, and 1.5 teaspoons of the ranch packet over the veggies.
In a separate bowl, add mayo and ranch packet and mix. It will create a paste like texture. Spread the mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with parmesan. Leave a few tablespoons of the mixture to dollop over the veggies.
Place in the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes.
Once finished baking, place the oven on broil. Watch closely and let the top of the chicken crisp up. This will take about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with some fresh dill and serve.
- Your ranch packet needs to be 1.5 ounces. This allows for a little extra to sprinkle on your veggies. Trust me you won't want to miss that step. It makes them so delish!
- We tend to like thinner chicken breasts and thighs in our house. If you are using thicker pieces of meat, use your meat thermometer and make sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- When you reserve a little of the ranch/mayo mixture you add a little more flavor to your vegetables. Once it heats in the oven the oils in the mayo help spread the "topping" around to the other veggies. Don't worry they all get a little ranch love! Haha
- I love to make a double batch, this chicken makes for the best leftovers!
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 799mg | Potassium: 826mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 16320IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 2mg