Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken is an easy marinade for your chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken tenders. An easy and healthy recipe for dinner. Perfect for a main dish or even sandwiches, wraps, and sliders. A must make recipe!
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
In a mixing bowl, add mayo, honey, mustard, rice wine vinegar, parsley and thyme. Stir really well and set aside.
Place chicken on parchment paper. Add salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the chicken.
Place chicken in a zip log bag or bowl and pour marinade down on top of the chicken. Make sure all the chicken is covered in the marinade.
Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours if you can. Let that chicken marinate as long as possible.
Remove chicken from the fridge and preheat your grill to 350 degrees. Place chicken on the grill and cook 7 minutes. Flip the chicken and grill for an additional 7 minutes.
Remove the grill and serve.
- Do not forget to season your chicken. You need to season every "layer" of cooking!
- We are a dip sauce kind of family! I reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade (before I pour it over the chicken) and add it to our favorite ranch dressing or sour cream. I mix it all together and drizzle over the top of the chicken.
- This dipping sauce is also perfect to drizzle on top of grilled veggies. Check out "What to serve with grilled chicken" section for directions.
- Forgot to reserve some of the marinade? No problem, take 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard and mix with about a 1/4 cup sour cream or favorite ranch dressing. You will have about the same taste.
- Remember, if you are using thick pieces of chicken breasts or thighs, use your meat thermometer to double check that internal temp. Chicken needs to be at 165 degrees.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 668mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg