Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins are an easy, homemade recipe. They are light, fluffy and bursting with flavor. A cinnamon, sugar crumble topping makes these the best around. A healthy blueberry muffin! You can also use fresh or frozen blueberries. There is even a dairy free option. A must try!
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten free 1:1 baking flour (divided)
- 1 cup Sugar + 1 Tablespoon (divided)
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Oil of choice
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg
Place 1 CUP flour, 3/4 CUP sugar, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Mix together and set aside.
In a bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup +1 Tablespoon sugar, remaining 1/4 cup gluten free 1:1 ration baking flour, melted butter and cinnamon. Mix until you have a streusel topping.
How to make the muffins.
Add the wet ingredients into your dry ingredients. Mix until you have a nice thick and sticky batter. Gently fold your blueberries into your batter. Divide your batter into 12 muffins.
Add streusel topping to each one of the muffins. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Do you need a fabulous gluten free, dairy free muffin? I got you covered. Bob Red Mill or King Arthur make a great 1:1 gluten free flour. Instead of butter use ghee or your preferred non dairy "butter" option. That is it, quite simple!
- Can't find fresh blueberries? No problem! Just add frozen blueberries to your batter. Make sure they are frozen or your batter will turn purple. :)
- We all know I love less mess in the kitchen. My 2 favorite options when baking are my silicone molds or paper cups for muffin making. The presentation on the muffin cups is so pretty! Perfect for those special occasions like Muffins with Mom, Bridal Brunches, Easter and Christmas morning. Home Goods also has great the variety in their baking section.
- If you use the silicone molds, let them cool slightly before removing them from the pan.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 126IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg