Gluten Free Blueberry Dump Cake
Gluten Free Blueberry Dump cake is a simple, easy and delicious recipe. A quick homemade cake "cobbler" topping. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries. A 10 minute prep and you will be in dessert heaven! Dairy free options also!
- 5 cups Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cassava Flour
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten free 1:1 Ratio baking flour
- 2/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Milk
First preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then grease a 9X13 inch pan. Place blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cassava flour in the dish and stir around. Make sure to mix everything together evenly.
In a bowl add flour, sugar, coconut sugar, baking power and cinnamon.
In a glass measuring cup, melt butter in the microwave and then add milk of choice. Stir to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. You will get a nice and fluffy cake batter.
Evenly place the cake batter on top of the blueberry mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- DAIRY FREE OPTION: Instead of butter you can use a vegan or nondairy butter. Mikoyo is a great option. Instead of milk you can use almond milk or nondairy milk of choice. That is it! Easy peasy.
- I like to use coconut sugar but if have brown sugar on hand that will work also.
- If you cannot find fresh blueberries you can use frozen. Even better you can mix your berries. A combo of raspberry, blackberries and blueberries is absolute delish!
- Can you freeze Gluten Free Blueberry Dump Cake? Yes you can! Place it in freezer safe dish and freeze. You can defrost and reheat in the oven.
- Can I cook Gluten Free Blueberry Dump Cake in a slow cooker? Yes! Follow the instructions above. Instead of a 9X13 pan place in the slow cooker pot. Cook on high for 2 hours and low for 4 hours.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 241IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg